“Website isn’t just for you, it’s for your customers.”
First of all, whoever are here for this topic must have own a website. Literally, you feel that your website are the worst one on the internet, don’t you? It’s like going back to a Flintstones episode.
Back in days, website was not that relevant. But as internet users keep growing, website seems to be part of our main marketing tool. While Baby Boomers generation still believe on Yellow Pages, GenY don’t even know what it is. Nowadays, everything is on the internet. From seeking information to purchasing items. They act fast and want fast result too. If you don’t make it fully optimized, you’ll lose their sight.
Do it for the children, you know, the ones that never used the Yellow Pages.
So, are your B2B business ready to take off to the next level? Not sure when do you need to redesign your website? You’ll need it when you’re likely in this situations.
- When your customer complaints about your website
- When you’re not making money from website
- When it takes 1 hour to load your website
- When you don’t know who maintains and update the website
- When you can’t find your website on Google
- When you don’t know the traffic of your website
- When your website looks terrible and you hate it!
When do i need to redesign my website?
Share this Image On Your Site
have you decide when to redesign your website?
So, how’s your website doing? Tired of receiving bunch of complaints from customers? Or you as the owner feels like it’s time for you to work on new design?
Let our Laman 7 team do it for you.