Expanding Graphic Design Skills to Meet the Real World Challenge. Apply for Graphic Designer Internship
Do you want to build skills that is ready for the market? Or perhaps start your own Design Firm? Or do Freelance once you graduate?
Great. Learn from Digital Marketers and Designers.
What We Look For in Graphic Designer Internship Candidates
- Good command of English and Malay
- Understand Basic Marketing
- Know HTML
- Know Adobe Products (Ai, Photoshop, XD etc)
- Use Google Drive
- Ages between 19 – 27 years old
- Monthly Allowance – RM 400 to RM 600
What You Will Get at the End of Graphic Designer Internship
- On Job learning Digital Marketing
- Ability to write compelling and persuasive stories
- Know how how to use Digital Marketing
- Get starting job pay at RM 2,500 and above.
What You Need to Do to Apply for Graphic Designer Internship
Use the form on the right.
- Send in Cover Email (enter in the following form)
- Example of Your Writings (social media post, blogs post, etc)
- Upload Resume
What Will Happen Once You Send in Resume
- Human Resource (Admission) will contact you.
- We’ll do a phone interview
- If you pass phone interview, we’ll do a face-to-face interview
- Then some tests, just to check your character and personality traits.
- HR will tell you passed or otherwise.